VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Plus Guide
Vigrx Plus Guide
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Plus Guide
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this first VigRX. The first VigRX (site ) has been available since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The most important improvement is the inclusion of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the overall quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the company for over 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction only in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of the most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is behind the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to that increase semen quantity. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: like Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Plus Guide
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple sites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being promoted and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese firms manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the product, to be exact.
Both makers are well established in the industry. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a fantastic reputation. These two companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It’s the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and enhances penile blood flow.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to enhance and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to see its effects on sperm with defects, and results showed 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to increase blood flow in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in keeping harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis at a heightened rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be precise. It is used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. Recently, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to deal with Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It’s broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its exact role in sexual arousal is still unknown. Additionally, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It’s known as Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It is an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed beneficial in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent research , it is plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a version of Piperine That’s manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in your body. Its principal function is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their consequences (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is among the most common male enhancement supplements. It is included in the majority of erection pills. Vigrx Plus Guide
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 pills (capsules). The recommended dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Plus Guide
You may take a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the tablets. It does not matter whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s ideal for you to consult your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting your doctor again to check for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box and other advertising advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a big fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a doctor. Vigrx Plus Guide
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products in their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the right location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a great deal of counterfeiters target this product. If you purchased from a 3rd party shop (like eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test whether the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, particularly if you are a first-time user. It also lets you benefit from the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will let you test the product for 2 months (67 days to be precise). If you’re unsatisfied with it, you can find a complete refund.
Because of the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, people with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the possibly severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s understandable that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing problems that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. In clinical trials, the side effects occur too frequently.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You will never know when it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you will need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the most affordable male performance drugs on the current market, it is still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Of course, this can be easily solved by simply ordering the real product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned above. Vigrx Plus Guide
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there’s also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The main difference was the addition of Bioperine — it improves the potency and absorption of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is significantly cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you select VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the components are somewhat different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than the other.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even produced by the same company), but there are minor differences.