VigRX Plus Review Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official seller. We can’t guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Quicker erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this original VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been available since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well known traditional plants and herbs: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The most important improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until now, the general quality of these ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the business for more than 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction just in the past 3 decades.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of the most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen volume. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender made to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The business has multiple sites and landing pages, which can be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate website directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being promoted and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese firms manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the product, to be precise.
Both makers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a fantastic reputation. Both of these companies produce a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and improves penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It is used to enhance and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to determine its effects on sperm with defects, and results showed 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to improve blood circulation in the body. This enhanced blood flow will aid in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. In the end, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis at an increased rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It is used traditionally as medicine for a wide assortment of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its specific role in sexual stimulation is still unknown. Additionally, the infusion is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is Called Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It is an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular ailments. The fruit’s effect has been deemed beneficial in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent research , it is plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It’s a variant of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary function is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their consequences (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most popular male enhancement supplements. It is included in most erection pills. Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
Each box of VigRX Plus contains 60 tablets (capsules). The suggested dosage is two tablets a day. Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
You may choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills per day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the tablets. It does not matter whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s ideal for you to consult your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Normally, the FDA is not a big fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual medicinal and therapeutic effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure ailments — unless prescribed by a physician. Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
Ordering VigRX Plus
You can purchase VigRX Plus and other VigRX goods on their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have multiple sites and e-shops online. To make sure you buy at the ideal location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official site since a lot of counterfeiters target this product. If you already purchased from a 3rd party shop (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test if the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting process.
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you’re a first-time user. It also allows you to benefit from the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will let you test the product for 2 months (67 days to be precise). If you’re not satisfied with it, you can find a full refund.
Due to the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is understandable that multiple concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing problems that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. In clinical trials, the side effects happen too frequently.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know as it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you will need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs on the market, it’s still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this can be easily solved by just ordering the real product website directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned above. Vigrx Plus And Alcohol
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there is also VigRX Oil; which we reviewed individually ). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it boosts the potency and absorption of all existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is much more affordable than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we advocate that you choose VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable competitors:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the exact same company), but there are slight differences.